Appreciative Inquiry Principles
Appreciative Inquiry is an approach to organisational change which focuses on strengths rather than on weaknesses – quite different to many approaches to evaluation which focus on deficits and problems.
Appreciative Inquiry is often presented in terms of a 4 step process around an affirmative topic choice:
- DISCOVER:What gives life? What is the best? Appreciating and identifying processes that work well.
- DREAM:What might be? What is the world calling for? Envisioning results, and how things might work well in the future.
- DESIGN:What should be–the ideal? Co-constructing – planning and prioritizing processes that would work well.
- DESTINY (or DELIVER): How to empower, learn and adjust/improvise? Sustaining the change
Main Topics Covered:
|· Appreciative Inquiry Definition
· It’s a Matter of Perception & Perspective
· The 4D model & The 4I Model
· AI Interview Style
· Anticipatory Reality
· Why Positive Imagery is So Important
· Appreciative Inquiry & Change Management
· Using AI in Managing People
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES