Ethical behavior is critical to the success of your career and your company. But ethics are not always black and white. Many factors can affect how people respond in ethically “gray” situations, including conflicts of interest, fear of failure, and business pressure.
To ensure you have a strong ethical compass, you need to be informed and prepared. In this course, filled with practical examples and live-action scenarios, expert Bob McGannon helps you understand what business ethics are and why they are so important.
Learn how to conduct an ethical self-check, apply ethical standards to your work with stakeholders and co-workers, and report any ethical issues that arise. Bob also describes how to promote ethical behavior from top to bottom and explains how ethics are evolving in rapidly changing world.
- Recall the fundamentals of applying ethics in business.
- Identify the ethics of a stakeholder in business.
- Determine the most effective ways to learn and adapt when working ethically in business.
- Identify ethical ways to help make team members feel included.
- Define transparency decisions.
Course Main Topics:
- What Do We Exactly Mean by Ethics?
- Ethical Organizations
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Corporate Governance
- Ethical Decisions
- Employee Protection
- Ethical Leadership & Management
- Undesired Behaviors
- The Ethical Way
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES