Business Writing Skills
Business writing doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, it can be a great test of your writing skills and how well you can share your ideas.
Mastering the business writing skills shared in this online course will help you improve your writing skills and impress those with whom you communicate. Take the time to practice and review your work to ensure that you’re conveying your ideas in the best ways possible.
- Define business writing.
- Describe how to make your writing concise and complete.
- Identify the elements of a clear message.
- List examples of concrete requests.
- Use a writing process to avoid common errors.
- Address common grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Identify special considerations for emails, reports, and memos.
- Identify the correct outline for a direct strategy.
- Explain the best strategy for emphasizing good news.
- Give examples of different purposes for business writing.
- Summarize what you should consider when deciding whether to communicate externally.
Topics discussed in this training:
- From Words to Sentences
- From Sentences to Paragraphs
- From Paragraphs to Long Documents
- Writing Business Meeting Agendas and notes
- Writing Business E-mails for Internal & External Clients
- Writing Professional Business Letters
- Writing Business Proposals
- Writing Business Reports
- Other Relevant Situations Where Business Writing Skills Help
- Proofreading Documents and Creating the Final Version
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES