Crisis Management Planning
Every organization needs to plan how to communicate internally and externally in the event of a crisis. In this course, the instructor walks you through the process of preparing your organization to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, media, and the public at large. He’ll cover identifying audiences, assembling a crisis response team, crafting an initial statement, and evaluating your response once the crisis has passed.
- Define crisis.
- Explain how to respond quickly and confidently.
- Identify different audiences in crisis.
- Assess technical and physical resources.
- Describe how to establish a chain of command.
- Develop hold statements.
- Identify how to avoid common crisis response mistakes.
- Review your crisis communication response.
- Conflict in the Workplace
- Wrong Beliefs
- Escalation Process
- Unethical Behavior
- Personal Implications
- Triggers of Conflicts
- Serious Consequences
- The Right Way to Respond
- Best Strategies & Techniques
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES