Customer Services Skills
Do your customers feel valued? When they do, they keep coming back. When they don’t, your business suffers. In this course, the instructor teaches you the three crucial skill sets needed to deliver outstanding customer service and increase customer loyalty. Learn how to build winning relationships, provide the right assistance at the right times, and effectively handle angry customers. He also shares ways to find out what your customers really think about your service, and use their feedback to improve.
- Explore how you can use customer surveys to build rapport.
- Name best ways you can use active listening to serve your customers more effectively.
- Identify the different types of needs that must be addressed in order to solve problems.
- Explain the benefits of taking ownership of a problem.
- List the various types of attitude anchors and explain their differences.
Customer Service Skills Course Topics:
- Terminology & Definitions
- Positive Attitude
- Customer is King
- Increasing Repeat Customers
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Phone Customer Support
- Electronic Customer Support
- Handling Challenging Customers
- Escalation Tips
- Going Beyond what is Expected
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES