Customer Support Skills
Customer support is the range of services you offer to help your customers get the most out of your product and to resolve their problems. Customer support includes things like answering customer questions, providing assistance with onboarding, troubleshooting, and upgrading customers to a new product or service.
Depending on the industry, these services can range from call centers (phone support) to ticket-based helpdesks and email support, from self-serve knowledge bases to increasingly personal types of customer support using tools such as Intercom.
You will learn to:
- Keep conversations on track using a conversation framework and call control techniques
- Adapt own communication style to build rapport with the customer and show empathy for the customers situation
- Use language that is `can do` and initiates a positive customer response
- Ask probing questions to establish the customer’s requirements
- Summarise and paraphrase important points back to the customer
- Demonstrate a readiness and willingness to listen to the customer
- Present their company in a positive manner
- Design a call framework to keep control and sell additional products
- Gain agreement from the customer on the next stage in the process
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES