Goal Setting Done Right
Even your loftiest goals are possible if you approach them strategically. In this course, join Aimee Bateman as she shares her top tips on setting—and achieving—goals, explaining how to take small steps that can help you make your bigger plans a reality. Discover how to scope out and define your career goals, removing anything that isn’t quite right for you. Learn how to refine your objectives by identifying barriers and determining the steps you need to take to work towards your goal. To wrap up, Aimee shares strategies that can help you stay on track.
What you will learn
- Name the first step for goal setting.
- Identify the general rule for categorizing goals.
- Recognize the characteristics of SMART goals.
- Recall what it means to plan for success.
- Identify actions that could inhibit you from staying on track with a goal.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES