New Employee Onboarding
The first step in converting a promising job candidate into a successful employee lies in your organization’s onboarding process. How can you improve an employee’s first days and weeks on the job? How can you create long-term employee engagement and growth? How do you make sure onboarding is consistent from team to team?
In the course, explore the work you need to do before a new employee’s first day, and find out about ways to make their first 90 days and beyond a successful experience for everyone. Discover the value of tasking another employee to act as a guide for your new employee, and find out about the role of human resources in the onboarding process.
What you will learn
- Identifying key onboarding stages
- Tracking onboarding progress
- Setting onboarding goals
- Planning day one
- Training new hires
- Activities before the first day
- Exploring your role as manager
- Assigning a buddy and a mentor
- Setting new employees up for success
- Examining the new employee’s role
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES