Personality, Attitudes and Work Behaviors
Individuals bring a number of differences to work. They have a variety of personalities, values, and attitudes. When they enter into organizations, their stable or transient characteristics affect how they behave and perform. Moreover, companies hire people with the expectation that they have certain knowledge, skills, abilities, personalities, and values.
- Understand the roles of personality and values in determining work behaviors.
- Explain the process of perception and how it affects work behaviors.
- Identify the major work attitudes that affect work behaviors.
- Define the concept of person-organization fit and how it affects work behaviors.
- List the key set of behaviors that matter for organizational performance.
- Be able to develop your positive attitude skills.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES