Productivity in the Workplace
There are only so many hours in the day, so making the most of your time is critical. There are two ways increase your output–either put in more hours or work smarter. I don’t know about you, but I prefer the latter.
Being more productive at work isn’t rocket science, but it does require being more deliberate about how you manage your time. This course will walk you through simple but effective strategies for increasing your productivity at work.
What you will learn
1. Track and limit how much time you’re spending on tasks.
2. Take regular breaks.
3. Set self-imposed deadlines.
4. Follow the “two-minute rule.”
5. Just say no to meetings.
6. Hold standing meetings.
7. Quit multitasking.
8. Take advantage of your commute.
9. Give up on the illusion of perfection.
10. Take exercise breaks.
11. Be proactive, not reactive.
12. Turn off notifications.
13. Work in 90-minute intervals.
14. Give yourself something nice to look at.
15. Minimize interruptions (to the best of your ability).