Public Speaking Skills
Develop the skills you need to prepare and deliver an outstanding speech or presentation. In this course, the instructor offers practical insights that can help presenters prepare, open, deliver, and close their speeches. Along the way, discover how to project confidence, outline a speech, take questions, and develop the creative story that adds life to a speech.
This Public Speaking course is the simplest way to master public speaking. When you have completed these lessons you will better understand how to speak effectively, capture an audience’s attention and how to plan your speech.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What are reasons I should learn public speaking?
- How are ethics important when making a speech?
- How is critical thinking useful when crafting a speech?
- What do I need to know about my audience?
- What are some tips for delivering a solid speech?
- How can I become an effective listener?
- Describe the components of a great presentation.
- Explain the main objective in a persuasive presentation.
- List basic vocal warm-up tips.
- Manage pre-performance anxiety.
- Identify effective ways to introduce your agenda.
- Describe common opening mistakes.
- Demonstrate effective body language.
- Identify indicators of helpful feedback.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES