Self Leadership Training
While leadership focuses on how one influences others, self-leadership is about observing and managing oneself.
Self-leadership requires qualities like self-awareness, self-honesty, self-knowledge, and self-discipline. (We’ll discuss these conditions and others in this course.)
Daniel Goleman highlights five characteristics of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skill.
Self leadership describes how you lead your own life – setting your course, following it, and correcting as you go. Life and business are often intertwined, so it also reflects how you work with clients, colleagues, and the leadership in your organization.
- Understanding Your Individual Role in Leadership Development
- The Challenge of Self-Leadership
- How to Create Organization-Wide Success through Self-Leadership
- Be Clear About Your Values
- Changing Your Mindset
- Establishing a Common Leadership Language
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES