Social Media Marketing Techniques
Small businesses can’t afford not to be active on social media. Having a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account keeps you tuned into your customer base and helps drive traffic to your website or brick-and-mortar store. Learn what it takes to be successful at social media marketing, without a lot of resources or dedicated marketing staff. Our digital and social media strategist explains the key terms and definitions—everything from SEO to hashtags—and tells you how to start finding your customers online. Learn how to make an action plan that outlines your goals, team, and budget, and find time to implement your ideas. He also talks about what content to publish where and the tools you need to measure the success of your efforts.
The online social media marketing course brings together all the necessary skills to design, build, manage and measure effective online and digital campaigns weaving together the core skills of social media and measurement programmes.
- List five examples of an organization’s content.
- Identify SEO strategies that will increase traffic to your website.
- Name the major platforms in social media.
- Predict the best social media strategy for a small business based on customer behavior.
- Prepare a social media plan using strategic considerations and measurable objectives.
- Define three tips for using social media to establish a solid customer relationship.
- Analyze data gathered through social media to perform A/B tests.
The aim of this social media marketing course is to provide participants with a clearly defined set of practical digital skills which can be leveraged immediately at client-side marketing teams, digital and integrated agencies, and drive strategy and tactical solutions for enterprise e-commerce businesses, B2B and B2C businesses, communications and public relations organisations, owner managed businesses, and web marketing organisations.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES