An Introduction To Soft Skills
The phrase ‘soft skills’ incorporates a wide variety of personality traits, communication and people skills, social attitudes and emotional intelligence. These qualities (also known as ‘core skills’) are increasingly important for success in the workplace – and not just for those in leadership positions. Everyone can benefit from some focused training and development to help them realise their full potential. This self pacede-course can help you enhance your soft skills right now.
- Identify the top soft skills you need to succeed
- Understand the Importance of Developing Various Soft Skills in the Workplace
- Learn How to Use Soft Skills in Multiple Contexts & Situations
- Learn the Best Techniques to Solve Problems
- Learn How To Communicate Like a Pro
SUBSCRIBE FOR UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL COURSES