A successful team is one where everyone’s unique skills and strengths help the team achieve a shared goal in the most effective way.
If you have good people skills you’ll make a good team player, and skills like communication and having a positive attitude make a team great.
What you will learn
- Working with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way
- Listening to other members of the team
- Taking everyone’s ideas on board, not just your own
- Working for the good of the group as a whole
- Having a say and sharing responsibility